Rishi Sunak, UK Chancellor of the Exchequer, has announced a temporary change to property stamp duty. The measure will be in place until April 2021, meaning that homebuyers will be exempt from paying stamp duty payable on the first £500,000 of the price they paid for their property. The current threshold for starting to pay […]Read More
The coronavirus outbreak caused global stock markets to plunge and meant the value of our personal...Read More
Household energy deals have fallen to their cheapest rate since summer 2018, according to new...Read More
- Want To Know About Negative Equity And How To Avoid It During A House Purchase?
- Confused About 5G? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Want To Trade Shares Online? It Is A Lot Easier Than You Think
- Do You Want Your Business To Save Money? Here Are 4 Ways Through Which You Can
- Creating Passwords That Are Strong and Secure